Quality Homes have wonderful gardens which attract most people. Lawns are a very significant part of our house. Just eradicating weeds and unnecessary shrubs does not serve the purpose; it requires some special skill to turn out a piece of grass into a beautiful landscape. You can also carry out some vital steps like removing undesirable grass, using quality seeds, proper fertilizers, maintenance, water irrigation and lot more. By practicing all these things, you will definitely acquire an attractive lawn that will make you feel contented for years.
Great Quality Gardens
The thick grass creates a calming sensation and makes the moments more memorable, especially when you spend some leisure time with your family and friends, sipping coffee and watching your children play on the bed of the thick green grass. To maintain your lawn for years, the foremost thing is to apply a good quality fertilizer and watering regularly at proper intervals of time.
Steps to assure Great Quality
· The first step is to remove all the unwanted grass, weeds and bushes. These kind of undesirable plants act as a parasite for the new developing seeds, so they should be removed immediately.
· Then comes the seeding part. Usually, the best time to seed is the time of fall or autumn. This time is entitled as the best time for the seeds to grow and will help acquire a completely new look. So you can start seeding in the month of August and September.
· It is recommended to rake with a double duty rake before starting the process of seeding. It helps to grind and pulverize the soil properly so that the new seeds can breathe properly.
· If you are reseeding, it is equally important to loose the soil and for this purpose you can make use of peat moss or gypsum in small quantities. Moreover, use a high quality seed to ensure excellence in the growth of grass and other plants as well. Also, after sprinkling of seeds you should spray some water immediately.
· If you want the lawn grass to grow faster, while reseeding you should cover the area, where you sprinkled the new seeds, with a polythene sheet. This will retain moisture inside the sheet and the seeds will require a less amount of water. However when the seeds start germinating you should remove the plastic sheets, so that these kernels have a proper space to grow up.
· You can also plant some attractive trees, blossoming shrubs, hedge plants, flowers and lot more so that you can make your landscape more attractive.
· Another important idea is to use some mild fertilizers so that the soil remains fertile and free from all kind of pests.
If you want to provide specific nutrient and also want to protect plants from pests, you can bring into play some pesticide management practices that include sound fertilizers. This also helps in maintaining a good groundwater quality. While using these sound fertilizers you should keep in mind some important notions like following all the instructions that are labeled on the covers. If in any case you do not follow these instructions, your garden space may suffer from ineffective treatment. Moreover these fertilizers should be mixed accurately before applying. Apart from this, you can get some excellent ideas on maintaining a great quality lawn, on different websites. So follow these guidelines as these will surely help you to obtain a great quality lawn.